Alsbridge Inc., CEO, Chip Wagner has been elected to the HfS All-Star Advisors Panel, a board of leading sourcing advisors, to discuss the future roadmap for services and sourcing industry at the upcoming HfS Blueprint Sessions 3.0.
HfS Blueprint Sessions 3.0, a three day event bringing together the top influencers in global business services, will be held in New York at the Union Square Hotel, December 2-4, 2013. Senior executives from Fortune 1000 companies responsible for designing and executing global strategic initiatives, including global sourcing, technology platforms and shared services will benefit from participating in the event.
The All Star Advisors Panel, will take to the floor on December 4, 10:15 AM – 11:30 AM at HfS Blueprint Sessions 3.0, to discuss and debate the challenges, complexities and potential value of global sourcing industry. The session will feature the viewpoints of some of the most eminent sourcing advisors, including:
- Chip Wagner, Chief Executive Officer, Alsbridge
- Cliff Justice, Partner and U.S. Leader, Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory, KPMG LLP
- David Whitmore, Vice Chairman and President, ISG Americas, ISG
- Akiba Stern, Partner, Loeb & Loeb
- Tom Schramm, Principal – Advisory Practice – Performance Improvement, Ernst & Young
- Derek Sappenfield, Director, Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory, PwC
- Doug Plotkin, Director, Outsourcing Advisory Services, Deloitte
- Peter A. Allen, Managing Director, Business Consulting, Alvarez & Marsal
“This panel discussion is an ideal forum for working through challenges and sharing insights and best practices within the global sourcing industry,” says Wagner. “I am delighted to represent Alsbridge among such an accomplished group of panelists at HfS Blueprint Sessions 3.0.”
The HfS Blueprint Session 3.0 is a gathering of leading sourcing advisors and providers together with sourcing buyers, to discuss the various issues of enterprise transformation. The panel will also tackle questions from the industry’s leading enterprise sourcing buyers, on some of the most pressing issues of the industry.
To know more, access our latest press release on the topic.