Award-winning benchmarking, sourcing and transformation advisory firm, Alsbridge, Inc., will host a webinar on Thursday, May 23, 2013 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST to discuss various Wide Area Network (WAN) designs, assessment methodologies and examples of best practices.
Join Alsbridge Managing Consultant, Rob Long and Transformation Directors, Mark Minorik and Mark Allen, to learn:
- How others are using acceleration and compression
- Sample steps to Improve Application Performance
- What are elements can be adopted to make networks cloud friendly
- Ideas on how to reduce operating and IP transport costs
- Insight on outsourced management models
Attendees will have a better understanding of whether their network on competitive par with their peers, the right mix of internet, Ethernet, MPLS and wireless for their firm and whether their application performance is running at competitive par.
Space is limited, register today.