Ben Trowbridge to Share the Six Trends That Will Drive Business Transformation and Competitive Advantage in 2013
Award winning benchmarking, sourcing and transformation advisory firm, Alsbridge Inc., today announced that Alsbridge will host a session at the NASSCOM India Leadership Forum 2013 in Mumbai, India on February 14, 2013 from 16:45. – 17:45 IST.
Ben Trowbridge, Chairman and CEO Alsbridge Inc., who is also recognized throughout the Indian outsourcing community as one of foremost experts shaping the future of the industry, will share insights on the Six Trends That Will Drive Business Transformation and Competitive Advantage in 2013, while offering unique best practices advice and market insights to the audience. Topics that will be discussed include:
- The innovation engine – How organizations are creating the right infrastructure to capture ideas, efficiencies and opportunities
- Network transformation and convergence – How the network is the critical pivot point for cloud adoption and business agility
- Big data and brand experience – Creating strategies to deliver the right information, at the right time, to employees and customers
- Social business and trust-based economies – Planning now for fundamental changes in the ecosystem of revenue generation
- Sourcing a new agenda – How to align the dynamics of supplier procurements and relationships for the next-gen enterprise
- A global mindset – How a global workforce and operational blueprint can fuel scalability, resiliency and your bottom line
“2013 will be marked by a profound shift in how businesses define, and ultimately achieve, competitive advantage and differentiation. Along with this shift comes significant organizational, financial and process disruption.” says Ben Trowbridge. “These dynamics create the urgent need for all executive leaders to understand the balance between innovation, risk mitigation, regulatory compliance and business agility. With network and technology now at the heart of business enablement, a new approach to sourcing the commercial and technical imperatives of the enterprise must be quickly engineered and embraced.”
The NASSCOM Leadership Forum 2013 brings together global thought leaders for an unparalleled knowledge sharing, networking and personal and business development experience. The theme for the 2013 edition of the NASSCOM Leadership Forum is Imagineering the Future: Disruptive Innovation for Sensible Growth. The three day event will have over 120 speakers and representatives from over 25 countries.
About Alsbridge Inc.
Alsbridge provides world class sourcing advisory and benchmarking services for the CIO, CFO and CPO. We’ve helped hundreds of companies reduce costs and get more value from their vendors. Our experienced consultants leverage proprietary tools and information databases to identify and engage the optimal vendors for your situation, negotiate best practice terms at fair market prices, and improve the way you work with your vendors. Alsbridge clients utilize the most cost effective and value added sources globally for IT infrastructure services, hardware and maintenance, network services, software and maintenance, application support and development, business processes and cloud services. Alsbridge was ranked the #1 outsourcing advisor in the world by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) based on the value delivered to clients. This commitment to delivering value to our clients has made Alsbridge a distinguished member of the 2010 Inc. 500 fastest growing privately held companies in America.