Award winning benchmarking, sourcing and transformation advisory firm, Alsbridge, Inc. today announced that Ben Trowbridge, founder and CEO Alsbridge, will be co-hosting the webinar- “The Sourcing Savants 2.0 Web-debate’ by HfS on January 17, 2013 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EST.
After the success of Round 1 of Sourcing Savants web-debate last spring, seven of the leading sourcing luminaries will come together once again, to deliberate the critical challenges that the sourcing industry faces today:
- Achieving Value Beyond Cost: Can the corporate mindset shift from cost-savings myopia to value-creation and growth?
- Envisioning The Future Global Operating Model: How can enterprises truly leveraging sourcing and shared services under a common framework as vehicles to achieve business objectives?
- Developing Sourcing Talent: What on earth can enterprises and providers do to develop their sourcing talent to go beyond tactical performance?
- Accomplishing Realistic Innovation: How are today’s relationships truly faring when it comes to accomplishing innovation by improving enterprise and provider collaboration?
Apart from debating the Four Industry Challenges, the most prominent influencers of the sourcing industry will also be answering your questions about the pressing issues facing sourcing today. The panelists will include:
1. Ben Trowbridge, CEO – Alsbridge
2. Phil Fersht, Founder and CEO – HfS Research
3. Peter Bendor-Samuel, CEO – Everest Group
4. Charlie Aird, Global Leader Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory-PricewaterhouseCoopers
5. Peter Lowes, Principal – Deloitte Consulting
6. Cliff Justice, Partner & U.S. Leader, Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory – KPMG
7. David Whitmore, Vice Chairman and President, ISG Americas
For further details and registration for the webinar please go to the HfS webinar page.
About Alsbridge Inc.
Alsbridge provides world class sourcing advisory and benchmarking services for the CIO, CFO and CPO. We’ve helped hundreds of companies reduce costs and get more value from their vendors. Our experienced consultants leverage proprietary tools and information databases to identify and engage the optimal vendors for your situation, negotiate best practice terms at fair market prices, and improve the way you work with your vendors. Alsbridge clients utilize the most cost effective and value added sources globally for IT infrastructure services, hardware and maintenance, network services, software and maintenance, application support and development, business processes and cloud services. Alsbridge was ranked the #1 outsourcing advisor in the world by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) based on the value delivered to clients. This commitment to delivering value to our clients has made Alsbridge a distinguished member of the 2010 Inc. 500 fastest growing privately held companies in America.