Award winning sourcing advisory and benchmarking firm, Alsbridge, Inc., will be participating in the SSON Finance Transformation Summit, 19th-21st September in Chicago. This is the elite three day event for finance professionals looking at applying best-practice techniques and principles for true organizational transformation.
Alsbridge will be presenting “Indirect Procurement: The Hidden Vault of Gold” in addition to hosting a pre-event workshop on optimizing your procurement organization.
The pre-event workshop, “The Art of the Possible: An Exercise in Optimizing Your Procurement Organization,” will take place from 9 am – 12 pm on September 19th. Attendees of the pre-event workshop will learn:
- How to generate immediate savings opportunities to self-fund the Initiative
- Achieve an ROI in excess of $3 for every $1 invested
- Improve compliance and spend management across the enterprise Generate more than savings – top-line growth
Alsbridge Managing Director, Chip Wagner will also give a presentation titled, “Indirect Procurement: The Hidden Vault of Gold” at 4:50 PM on September 20th.
Wouldn’t it be interesting to find out if there is a hidden vault of gold in your company? Join Alsbridge at the conference, September 19th – 21st for insights on the financial benefits of indirect procurement. Discover how to transform your procurement function by following key steps that, if executed flawlessly, will lead you to your own hidden vault of gold.
- Transform procurement function by partnering with managed services providers to cut costs, improve results and increase velocity to savings
- Discover how to develop the strategy, select the best-fit partner, negotiate a viable contract, manage organizational change and discover a hidden vault of gold
- Hear some live examples of companies that have a new hero in the head of Indirect Procurement
Also, don’t forget to visit us at our booth at the SSON Finance Transformation & CFO Forum.
For more information and to register please visit: SSON Finance Transformation &CFO Forum website